Manchester landmarks map
This map of landmarks in Manchester is based on Google maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Hybrid. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Manchester landmarks
Following list presents all the major landmarks in Manchester that are marked on the map above as well:
- Manchester Town Hall - Neogothic municipal building serving as headquarters of Manchester City Council.
- Albert Square - Main city square with Town Hall and other old buildings.
- Beetham Tower - 168 metres high residential skyscraper of characteristic shape with Hilton hotel inside.
- John Rylands University Library - Neo-Gothic library with fine collections of rare books.
- Chinatown - District where Chinese community of Manchester lives.
- Piccadilly Gardens - Green square space surrounded by buildings of many styles.
- Gay Village - Several streets of clubs and facilities dedicated to gay community.
- Central Library - Main city library of characteristic circular shape.